Wednesday, March 01, 2006

How To Contact Me

If you want to send me a message, email me at lucy-snyder(at)sff.net or, if that address should bounce, lusnyde(at)gmail.com. Replace the (at) with @ before sending, or else it won't work :-). I don't have direct links to my email address because I'd get ridiculous amounts of spam otherwise.

Alternately, you can leave me a message on my LiveJournal or through Facebook.

If you'd like to have your book, magazine, CD, or other project featured on this site, please visit my Project Wonderful page.

I'm represented by Robert L. Fleck of the Professional Media Services literary agency. (Are you looking for an agent? Curious about how I got mine? Then please read "How I Got My Agent".)

Please email him if you want to adapt any of my work for film or if you're interested in obtaining rights to publish any of my collections or longer works.

If you're interested in reposting, reprinting or podcasting individual short stories, poems or articles, please contact me directly.




Please subscribe to my newsletter!